District 18 Legislator
* Wants to advocate for the two lakes in the district, AND the folks in between them.
* Well respected member of the community; endorsed by Democratic, Republican, Working Familes, Libertarian, and Independence Parties.
* Real vision for the future of Mayville as "Chautauqua Lake's Hometown."
* Will continue revitalization of the Sherman and Findley Lake communities.
* Elevate Agriculture's voice and influence in the county.
* Lifelong resident of Chautauqua Lake, and 25 year resident of Mayville.
* Will promote Community, activity, events, and businesses that bring people and dollars to the Villages and towns in the district.
* History of succesful promotion of the Village of Mayville - will do the same for Sherman and Findley Lake.
* Willing to work with the entire community to keep Chautauqua County's Lakes and waterways healthy.
* Wants to start at the beginning to revitalize uptowns.
* Independent artist, consultant and a multi-organizational board and staff member, bringing years of experience and a wealth of knowledge surrounding community development, tourism, events planning and promotion, and public relations.